Boulden can manufacture Cermatec™ parts
up to 20” (500 mm) diameter.
- Cermatec™ Machined Parts
- Cermatec™ Applications
- Problems Cermatec™ Solves / Case Studies
- Cermatec™ Resources
Boulden Cermatec™ is a fiber-reinforced ceramic composite, which enables the application of composite materials in a wide range of services which were previously reserved for metal, carbon, or ceramic parts.
- Temperature capabilities up to 1470⁰F (800⁰C)
- Extremely low coefficient of thermal expansion in both axial and radial directions
- Durable, impact resistant, and thermal shock resistant beyond traditional ceramics
- Non-seizing or galling
- Broad chemical resistance
- Good abrasive resistance
- Can handle both radial and axial loads
- Can be used for either rotating or stationary components
Boulden can supply Cermatec™ components up to 20” (500 mm) diameter. We supply machined components to fit a wide range of geometries.