Dupont™ Vespel® for chemical factories
Vespel® CR-6100 is an ideal material for a wide range of chemical manufacturing technologies. The material is made from carbon fibers and Teflon® PFA resin, making it chemically resistant to nearly all of the chemicals commonly used in industry.
- Centrifugal pump wear rings
- Vertical pump shaft bearings
- Centrifugal pump throttle bushings
- Centrifugal pump throat bushings
- Agitator bearings
- Centrifugal compressor labyrinth seals
- Ethylene oxide/propylene oxide
- Acids: hydrofluoric, sulfuric, acetic, nitric, phosphoric, and others
- Utilities: boiler feed water, condensate, cooling water, waste water
If you are working to improve your machinery reliability, contact us today to discuss whether or not Vespel® CR-6100 is a good choice for your application.