From the first pump where Vespel® CR-6100 was installed in 1997 through today, Vespel® CR-6100 has become a material of choice for centrifugal pumps in oil refineries around the world.
Applications that use Vespel® CR-6100:
- Pump wear rings
- Vertical pump shaft bearings
- Pump throttle bushings
- Pump throat bushings
- Agitator bearings
- API Separator bearings
- Reciprocating compressor valve plates
- Refined hydrocarbons: LPG, butane, naphtha, gasoline, diesel, gas oil
- Amines: MEA, DEA, rich or lean
- Aromatic hydrocarbons: benzene, xylene, toluene
- Acids: hydrofluoric acid or sulfuric acid
- Utilities: boiler feed water, condensate, cooling water, waste water
For More Information About How Your Refinery Can Benefit From Vespel® CR-6100, Contact Boulden Today.
Contact Boulden for more details and how to upgrade to Vespel® CR-6100 in your refinery. We have the material you need in stock and can ship immediately. Don't forget to visit our blog for additional information or sign up for our newsletter!