Vespel® CR-6100 has been used in Refineries since the late 90s.
From the first pump where Vespel® CR-6100 was installed in 1997 through today, Vespel® CR-6100 has become a material of choice for centrifugal pumps in oil refineries around the world.
- Pump wear rings
- Vertical pump shaft bearings
- Pump throttle bushings
- Pump throat bushings
- Agitator bearings
- API Separator bearings
- Reciprocating compressor valve plates
- Refined hydrocarbons: LPG, butane, naphtha, gasoline, diesel, gas oil
- Amines: MEA, DEA, rich or lean
- Aromatic hydrocarbons: benzene, xylene, toluene
- Acids: hydrofluoric acid or sulfuric acid
- Utilities: boiler feed water, condensate, cooling water, waste water