Boulden can machine Cermatec™ parts for a wide range of geometries and applications
Boulden can supply machined Cermatec™ components to fit your application.
Boulden has in-house machining capabilities enabling Boulden to produce Cermatec™ finished components in multiple configurations and diameters as large as 20” (500 mm).
- Cermatec™ wear rings with tight tolerances
- Cermatec™ bearings with ground surface finish
- Cermatec™ rings or bearings inserted into metal holders
- Vertical pump bushings with radial or axial grooves
- Thin-walled thrust plates
Contact Boulden Today to learn more about Cermatec™
Whatever your component geometry, we can work with you to design and manufacture Cermatec™ parts to fit the application. Contact Boulden today with your application details to upgrade to Cermatec™ and sign up for our newsletter!