Krytox™ does not react with most metals, elastomers, plastics, or process chemicals..
Krytox™ is widely used as an assembly lubricant for valves, seals, threaded components, and o-rings. Krytox™ is inert and does not react with metal, plastic, or elastomer components, nor does it react with process chemicals. Because it is a hydrocarbon it does not wash away with hydrocarbon process streams. It forms a thick lubricating film and stays in place.
What to do:
- Start with clean components
- Apply Krytox™ grease or oil to the assembly components as appropriate
- Put the components into service
- Excellent lubrication properties
- No oxidation of lubricant
- Non-reactive with materials or process streams
- Does not migrate
- Does not wash away with hydrocarbon process streams
Contact Boulden today to discuss Krytox™ as an assembly lubricant.