API Separator Bearings
Vespel® CR-6100 bearing from an API separator after 4 years of service with minimal wear
Filled graphite bearing from the same API separator after 4 years with excessive wear
Vespel® CR-6100 can deliver extremely long life and low wear in API separator bearing applications. We have successfully replaced Babbitt/bronze and carbon/graphite based materials with significantly lower wear in this application.
Benefits of using Vespel CR-6100 or B-Series on API Separator Bearings:
- Low wear and long life
- High load-carrying ability
- Near-zero creep
- Durable bearings that do not break during assembly or installation
- Chemical resistance to whatever chemicals might be in the wastewater stream
What to do When Applying Composite Materials to API Separator Bearings:
- Replace existing bearing materials with engineered composite materials
- Keep the original design bearing clearance
Upgrade your API Separator Bearings to Composite Materials
Contact Boulden today with your application details to upgrade your API separator bearings to Vespel® CR-6100 or Boulden's B-Series. Get a quote today if you already know what composite material your project requires. We have the composite material you need in stock and can ship immediately.