API Separator Bearings
Vespel® CR-6100 bearing from an API separator after 4 years of service with minimal wear
Filled graphite bearing from the same API separator after 4 years with excessive wear.
Vespel® CR-6100 Application:
Vespel® CR-6100 can deliver extremely long life and low wear in API separator bearing applications. We have successfully replaced Babbitt/bronze and carbon/graphite based materials with significantly lower wear in this application.
What to do When Applying Vespel CR-6100 or Boulden B-Series to API Separator Bearings:
- Replace existing bearing materials with engineered composite materials
- Keep the original design bearing clearance
Benefits of using Vespel CR-6100 or B-Series on API Separator Bearings:
- Low wear and long life
- High load-carrying ability
- Near-zero creep
- Durable bearings that do not break during assembly or installation
- Chemical resistance to whatever chemicals might be in the wastewater stream
Contact us to learn more about upgrading your API Separator Bearings to Vespel® CR-6100 or Boulden B-Series
Contact Boulden today with your application details to upgrade your API separator bearings to Vespel® CR-6100 or Boulden's B-Series. Get a quote today if you already know what composite material your project requires. We have the material you need in stock and can ship immediately. Or to learn more about upgrading your API Separator Bearings sign up for our newsletter!