Reciprocating Compressor Valve Plates
Dupont Vespel® reciprocating compressor valve plates
Ported compressor valve plate made from Vespel® CR-6100
For corrosive gases, high temperatures, or applications that require excellent impact resistance, Vespel® CR-6100, and Boulden B-Series can improve the life of compressor valve plates. Composite materials are strong, dimensionally stable, and chemically resistant. If your current valve plate materials do not provide the life you want, consider using Vespel® CR-6100 or Boulden's B-Series composite materials.
What to do When Applying Vespel CR-6100 or B-Series to Reciprocating Compressor Valve Plates:
- Replace existing valve plate materials with engineered composite materials
- Consult with Boulden and the valve OEM to supply new components
Benefits of using Engineered Composite Materials on Reciprocation Compressor Valve Plates:
- High impact resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability, with plates remaining flat to high temperatures
- Near universal chemical resistance
- Thermally stable to 500°F (260°C)
Contact us to learn more about upgrading to Vespel® CR-6100 or Boulden's B-Series
Contact Boulden today with your application details to upgrade your reciprocating compressor valve plates to Vespel® CR-6100 or B-Series materials. We have the material you need in stock and can ship immediately.