Vespel® CR-6100 bearing from an API separator after 4 years of service with minimal wear
Filled graphite bearing from the same API separator after 4 years with excessive wear.
Vespel® CR-6100 Application:
Vespel® CR-6100 can deliver extremely long life and low wear in API separator bearing applications. We have successfully replaced Babbitt/bronze and carbon/graphite based materials with significantly lower wear in this application.
What to do When Applying Vespel CR-6100 to API Separator Bearings:
- Replace existing bearing materials with Vespel® CR-6100
- Keep the original design bearing clearance
Benefits of Vespel CR-6100 on API Separator Bearings:
- Low wear and long life
- High load-carrying ability
- Near-zero creep
- Durable bearings that do not break during assembly or installation
- Chemical resistance to whatever chemicals might be in the wastewater stream
Contact Boulden to learn more about upgrading to Vespel® CR-6100.
Contact Boulden today with your application details to upgrade your API separator bearings to Vespel® CR-6100. We have the material you need in stock and can ship immediately. Or sign up for our newsletter!