Ported plate made from
Vespel® CR-6100 Application:
For corrosive gases, high temperatures, or applications which require excellent impact resistance, Vespel® CR-6100 can improve the life of compressor valve plates. Vespel® CR-6100 is strong, dimensionally stable, and chemically resistant. If your current valve plate materials do not provide the life you want, consider using Vespel® CR-6100.
What to do When Applying Vespel CR-6100 to Reciprocating Compressor Valve Plates:
- Replace existing valve plate materials with Vespel® CR-6100
- Consult with Boulden and the valve OEM to supply new components
Benefits of Vespel CR-6100 on Reciprocation Compressor Valve Plates:
- High impact resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability, with plates remaining flat to high temperatures
- Near universal chemical resistance
- Thermally stable to 500°F (260°C)
Contact Boulden to learn more about upgrading to Vespel® CR-6100.
Contact Boulden today with your application details to upgrade your reciprocating compressor valve plates to Vespel® CR-6100. You can also learn more about Vespel® CR-6100 by signing up for our newsletter! We have the material you need in stock and can ship immediately.