Industries & Applications for Vespel® CR-6100
Whatever your industry, if you use centrifugal pumps, agitators, or other rotating equipment, Vespel® CR-6100 can help you improve machinery reliability, safety, and efficiency. Boulden Company supplies Vespel® CR-6100 for wear parts in rotating machinery used in a broad range of industries and applications. These include, among many others:
- Refined Product Pipelines
- Petrochemical Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Gas Plants
- LNG Processing Plants
What is Vespel® CR-6100?
Developed by DuPont™, Vespel® CR-6100 is a unique composite material comprised of long carbon fibers and Teflon® resin. Manufactured using a special process that orients the carbon fibers in the x-y plane of the part (the plane perpendicular to rotation), Vespel® CR-6100 is an ideal material for wear parts in rotating equipment.
Features and benefits of Vespel® CR-6100 include:
- Broad operating temperature range: from cryogenic to 500°F (260°C)
- Lower coefficient of thermal expansion than carbon steel
- Near-universal chemical compatibility
- Easy to machine and install
Click here to learn more about this high performance composite material.
Additional DuPont™ Vespel® CR-6100 Information
- Dupont™ Vespel® CR-6100 Standard Stock Size
- Dupont™ Vespel® Machined Parts
- Vespel® CR-6100 Applications
- Problems Vespel® CR-6100 Solves /Case Studies
- Vespel® CR-6100 Resources