Dupont™ Vespel® for chemical factories
Vespel® CR-6100 is an ideal material for a wide range of chemical manufacturing equipment. This unique composite material, developed by DuPont™, is made from carbon fibers and Teflon® PFA resin, making it a lightweight, durable, and high performance solution for wear parts for this machinery. It is also chemically resistant to nearly all of the chemicals commonly used in this industry.
Boulden Company has the materials you need to transition your chemical processing machinery to high performance Vespel® CR-6100 parts, with a huge inventory in stock and ready to ship.
Chemical Plant Applications for Vespel® CR-6100
- Centrifugal pump wear rings
- Agitator bearings
- Vertical pump shaft bearings
- Centrifugal pump throat bushings
- Centrifugal pump throttle bushings
- Centrifugal compressor labyrinth seals
- Ethylene oxide/propylene oxide
- Acids: hydrofluoric, sulfuric, acetic, nitric, phosphoric, and others
- Utilities: boiler feed water, condensate, cooling water, waste water
Contact Boulden to Learn More About Vespel® CR-6100
If you are working to improve your machinery reliability, contact Boulden today to discuss whether or not Vespel® CR-6100 is a good choice for your application.