From the first pump where Vespel® CR-6100 was installed in 1997 through today, Vespel® CR-6100 has become a material of choice for centrifugal pumps in oil refineries around the world. Developed by DuPont™, this unique composite material is comprised of long carbon fibers and Teflon® resin. Parts made from Vespel® CR-6100 can help reduce or eliminate pump seizure, vibration, and cavitation, improve efficiency, and provide numerous other benefits.
Boulden Company has the materials you need to transition your refinery equipment to high performance DuPont™ Vespel® CR-6100 parts and components.
Refinery Applications for Vespel® CR-6100
- Pump wear rings
- Vertical pump shaft bearings
- Pump throttle bushings
- Pump throat bushings
- Agitator bearings
- API Separator bearings
- Reciprocating compressor valve plates
- Refined hydrocarbons: LPG, butane, naphtha, gasoline, diesel, gas oil
- Amines: MEA, DEA, rich or lean
- Aromatic hydrocarbons: benzene, xylene, toluene
- Acids: hydrofluoric acid or sulfuric acid
- Utilities: boiler feed water, condensate, cooling water, waste water
Contact Boulden for More Info on Vespel® CR-6100