Boulden carries a huge inventory of Vespel® CR-6100 from 1.5” (38 mm) to 16” (406 mm) diameters
We have inventory in Conshohocken, PA; Houston, TX; Luxembourg; and Singapore
DuPont™ Vespel® CR-6100
Boulden carries a large inventory of DuPont™ Vespel® CR-6100 for the rotating equipment market. If you are looking for Vespel® CR-6100, we can ship the material you need today.
Vespel® CR-6100 is a composite material made from long carbon fibers and Teflon® PFA resin. Since 1997, Vespel® CR-6100 has been used across the hydrocarbon processing and other fluid handling industries to replace wear components made from metal, carbon, and other composites. Vespel® CR-6100 is made with a unique manufacturing process which orients the fibers in an x-y plane. For a wear part in a rotating machine, the x-y plane is the plane perpendicular to rotation. Below are some of the properties of Vespel® CR-6100 which make it ideal for rotating equipment wear components:
- Temperature capabilities from cryogenic to 500⁰F (260⁰C)
- Coefficient of thermal expansion less than carbon steel (in the x-y plane)
- Near-universal chemical compatibility. We have not yet found a fluid used in the hydrocarbon processing industry which is chemically incompatible with Vespel® CR-6100.
- Ease of machining and installation
Additional DuPont™ Vespel® CR-6100
- Dupont™ Vespel® CR-6100
- Dupont™ Vespel® Machined Parts
- Vespel® CR-6100 Applications
- Problems Vespel® CR-6100 Solves /Case Studies
- Industries Vespel® CR-6100 Serves
- Vespel® CR-6100 Resources